What you will need:
-Lots of bobby pins
-3 hair rubber bands
1. Before you start with your bun, style the front of your hair the way you like. Then, start the bun by putting your hair in 3 ponytails, as if each were a point on a triangle. Should look something like this:
2. Once your ponytails are secured, grab about a quarter inch round section from the top ponytail, create about a half inch loop and pin it above the ponytail.
3. Take that extra strand of hair and wind it into a loop around your fingers.
4. Keep doing this, dividing each ponytail into several sections and pinning loops around your head.
5. Pin some curls up, some curls down, and some to the side, to fill in all space around the pony tails.
6. Once all loops have been pinned, make sure to secure any loose strands.
I actually came up with this hairstyle, by modifying what the girl did to my hair on my wedding day. I watched what the stylist did, then recreated it for the second reception we had the next week. Not to brag, but I liked the way I did it better than the stylist. It doesn’t have to just be a wedding do. I have done it for job interviews, church, and for just running errands.