What you will need:
- Handful of bobby pins
- Hair tie
Before starting put mousse in hair, and scrunch curls.
1. Part your hair in a diagonal.
2. Then from the back of the diagonal, part down to ear and pull the rest of your hair back, leaving two sections in front.
3. Separate 1-2 inch section, from original part. Twist back and pin. Continue down one side of head until all is pinned. You should have 3-4 twists back.
4. Then start on the other side from the top of the head and do the same thing. Should look something like this.
5. Then toss all hair up in a messy bun, pin curls, and hairspray!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.