An at home pedicure is easy. All you have to do is have a couple of basic supplies.
- I actually started with an OPI pedicure soak, which was amazing. I love how it softened my skin.
- Next I used the OPI mask. This was a refreshing mask with mint in it that cooled and moisturized my feet at the same time. I simply applied the mask and then wrapped my foot in a moist warm towel. It felt incredible.
- Then I used the same moist towel to remove the mask after about 5 minutes and then sat in awww at how moisturized and healthy my heels looked!
- Then I applied some moisturizing lotion.
- And finally I was onto some gorgeous polish. (Don’t forget your top coat! This will help your pedicure keep looking professionally done for days to come.)
And don’t feel like you have to do your pedicures alone, just because you are doing them at home, call over some girlfriends and make a night of it…that’s what I did.